Sunday 12 December 2010

Little snippets of *other* old art journal..

My friend let me have the other twin art journal for a while for me to look through and work on...
It's been almost 10years since I've opened this 'P book'! Some art I've forgotten I've put in there...

 My friend Artemesia's fan fic and my illustration on left to go with her story.

 Letter Art by Artemesia, illustration on right by me.

 Traditional pencil work by me.

 Illustration I've done basing on "Moon Child" design..I was heavily into Shimizu Reiko's comic then! lol

 More traditional painting...top right is an envelope.

 Lovely art work and fan fic by Artemesia.


Unfinished comic of 10 pages! lol
It's Christmas related so want to colour this in by the holiday but hmm...it's lot of work! Will see....

2 comments:

charinthecity said...

Lots of lovely memories there!

Endymia said...

Indeed!(^-^)