Wednesday 10 November 2010

Arrival of "the Dress"!



Guess what? The wedding gown I ordered in middle of October arrived other day (only took 3 weeks for tailored dress, very impressed!!) It was a bit of shock really considering I wasn’t expecting it until next month! It was neatly packaged in A3 size courier bag, really full like Christmas roast chicken might look in a bag..lol I’m not sure how they managed to roll it up so small and neat, knowing the size and volume of ball gown style dress! So anyway, it was delivered to my work place and my colleague and I decided to have a sneak peak after lunch break. (we used little sample room to do so, which is only used by our department and away form main office) Well it was very well made and the details were beautiful, little bit on whiter side compare to the Champaign shade ivory I’ve imagined from picture but lovely either way. Of course after I’ve taken out of the plastic bag I couldn’t roll it back in to the little ball so I had to put it in bigger bag to take it back home..

Anyway so I’ve tried it with my beautiful 10cm heels and it was a perfect fit. Except maybe for my bust…little on the loose side without underwear but guess that can be easily fixed with good strapless bra! LOL

This Wonderbra Ultimate Strapless Lace Bra, Ivory is a must have!
(28 from Debenhams, free shipping!Also available in black

Now my next project is finding a perfect wedding bands..
My wonderful friend who knows my taste so well found this web site and recommended for me…

http://rustjewellery.blogspot.com/

The Rust shop is run by married couple, both jewelry designers. (they also got married this year! Their lovely country theme DIY wedding is featured in their blog…some of their ideas for decoration and entertainments were very inspiring! ) The guy is from Japan and his wife is British, they have store in Tokyo and London. I’m so in love with their gorgeous floral curved/engraved rings!! Their price is very reasonable as well…I wanted gold ring for my wedding band but my fiancé insist that I need to have white gold ring to wear with my engagement ring. I had no idea people wear both rings at once on same finger until recently. I’m not too fussed with material as long as I love the design. I’m definitely going to book for a store visit!

No comments: